Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Mission Statement

The idea of this Blog is review all the films I see and let you know my thoughts. No more, no less and no prejudice. Let me give you some background first. I probably see around 90% of all mainstream cinema releases. The key word here being cinema. Films are designed for the cinema and all reviews will be based on seeing the movie up there where it belongs. Secondly, I'm a pretty harsh reviewer. Thirdly, I will try and steer clear of any spoilers. Finally...well...here we go then. Please feel free to leave comments, but remember that one persons Vertigo is another persons Smokey and The Bandit Part 3. I'd love to start with reviewing some of the great films I've seen over the last few months, but the Blog starts here and thus, so do the reviews. So, starting with what I saw last night....

No comments:

Post a Comment